It’s horses**t. Nobody in Boston thinks we’re going to lose. We’re in a tight race. We had a 4-5 point bounce after our convention and it evaporated when they had theirs. Now they have a 4-5 bounce.They had a 1.9 point bounce. President Barack Obama has a 5.5 point bounce. And counting.
- Today's comic by Tom Tomorrow is Convention coverage:
- What you missed on Sunday Kos ...
- The verdict is in: Our press isn't ready for post-truth politics, by Hunter
- The Republican party left people like me': Workers in the Democratic convention spotlight, by Laura Clawson
- Excavating the layers of this year's House landscape, by David Jarman
- In Defense of Red State Socialism, by Jon Perr
- Powerful women took center stage, by Denise Oliver Velez
- The ugliness of the Republican Party's death...
So Mitt's latest attempt to flip-flop his way around the issue—this time, during an exercise in hackery with Very Serious Journalist David Gregory—isn't news, exactly, as much as it's the latest episode in Mitt's...
Page 1 of 584